Sunday, June 15, 2008

Video: How to use your brass stencils with the Cuttle Bug

Finally finished the video! Not sure if the embossing or the glitter shows up all that well, but the rest of it came out pretty good. I also included a few things on how to color in your embossed image, and wish there was more time because I left off more then I included...oh well, maybe another video : )

Please let me know what you think, especially if the video is helpful. If you have any questions you can leave a comment or send me an email.

Click on the play button to play the video without leaving my blog, or click on the image to go to YouTube.

Update: Here is a link to a number of places that sell the gasket kit online. Some of these retailers only sell the gasket in sets, 12 in a set, so the price is higher because you get so many.



Hope you have had a wonderful Father's Day : )

6 comments:

SeaStar Creations said...

awesome video, jacqui! it was very informative :) i have always wanted to use my sizzix with my brass templates ... i might try it with those gasket kits!

thanks,
kimberly
sbs18

ChrissyM said...

I came across your blog through the SBS 18 Challenge blog. Wow! Thank you for doing this video! I have no clue with dry embossing but have loads of Lasting Impressions stencils. Your my hero. LOL!

Jo said...

Fantastic video! I am so impressed with the time you took to show us all different ways you could color your embossed image. I am so excited to try the gasket kit, because I have several brass templates that I rarely use.

Liz S. said...

Thank you! Glad I found your blog through the post about your video on Splitcoast!

Linda said...

Great video. I purchased what I thought was what you talked about, but when I get home, it does not look exactly like yours. It does not include the cork. It has the red and black rubber, so I am not sure if it is the right thing. The packing does not call it a Do It Yourself Gasket Kit. I watched your video, but did not see a website to order online. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Linda D.

Linda said...

I watched your video but did not see the online website that carries these kits. I purchase something today, not called Do It Yourself Gaskit Kit and it does not have the cork piece. Can you please tell me where it can be ordere online. Thanks.

Linda D.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin